“The services provided by Pet Dental Services have proven to be invaluable to our practice. Our clients appreciate the safety and convenience that non-anesthetic dentistry provides to their pets. Pet Dental Service’s staff is incredibly kind and patient with the pets in their care. Even some of our fearful patients are able to benefit from a full dental cleaning due to the gentle care provided by the PDS staff.”
Help Prevent Unsafe Practices
The risk of having your pet’s teeth cleaned by an uneducated layperson with little or no formal training, and outside of a veterinary hospital, could be hazardous and even fatal for your pet. You wouldn’t go to your barber or hairdresser to get your teeth cleaned would you? Then you should not take your pets to a groomer, pet store, barn feed, etc. to have their teeth cleaned. They deserve the same care you would provide for yourself. Some of the many reasons for you not to have your pet’s teeth cleaned outside of a veterinary hospital:
- The facility may not be conducive to performing a medical procedure.
- Non-sterile equipment may be used.
- There is no medical emergency plan in place to protect your pet outside of a veterinary hospital if an unforeseen medical issue occurs during the procedure.
- There is no veterinarian on staff performing a medical examination, or prescribing antibiotics if necessary.
- There is no trained professional performing a complete oral examination and coordinating a treatment plan for your pet.
- It is illegal! It is unsafe for your pet! There are no second chances when providing quality medical care for your pet.
Help us put illegal dental cleanings to an end! Either download a simple complaint form and send it to the address listed in the form, or send us a report by using the form below.
Option 1: Report Illegal Dental Practices Directly To Your State
Choose a state below to download the complaint form: